Board Member Todd Strickland is the Managing Principal at Historical Concepts which is an award winning architecture and planning firm. He is also a passionate advocate for traditional architecture and planning, believing this approach to design results in development with higher property values and a unique sense of place. Todd holds a degree in economics from the University of Georgia and has completed city and regional planning courses at the Georgia Institute of Technology. He has over 20 years of unique and varied exposure to architecture and planning, as well as construction, real estate development and economic development. With an understanding of how all these disciplines work together to affect our built environment, Todd actively works with civic and professional organizations in promoting quality-oriented development practices.
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Development Authority of Peachtree City ~ former Chairman
- Institute of Classical Architecture & Art ~ Founding Member and former Treasurer of the Southeast Chapter
- Congress for the New Urbanism
- American Association of Planners
- Georgia Downtown Association
- Southern Conservation Trust